Join the Team!
We are committed to our core values. They represent the foundation, the story, and the ethos of SRA.
Punch Above Your Weight
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at SRA
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are important, interdependent elements of everyday life at Security Risk Advisors (SRA) and are critical components in enabling us to deliver solutions that protect our clients and communities against today’s complex cybersecurity threats.
To be engaged in your work, you must feel included and respected for every part of who you are. You must feel empowered to share your experiences and ideas. You must feel that your career goals are attainable. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion task forces work hard every day to identify and break down barriers to inclusion and equity from the bottom up and the top down so that every teammate has a chance to unlock their unlimited potential.
Life at SRA
Joining Security Risk Advisors means joining a team that values hard work and culture equally. Our team is close-knit and our facilities are designed for collaboration, hosting industry groups, and our own fun events.
Not just basic training.
Our SRA Corps training program is a six-week experience that begins with one week of orientation at our Philadelphia headquarters. Whether new hires are interns, co-ops, or full-time consultants, SRA Corps members meet our founders, learn our values, and experience a day in the life of a cybersecurity consultant. Following orientation, Corps members return to their home office and participate in trainings such as Consulting 101, Enterprise Networks, Cloud Security and more. Our leaders provide hands-on offensive, defensive, and frameworks boot camps.
Gain a strong foundation of cybersecurity knowledge from industry-leading experts.
Learn the scope of SRA's services and thought leadership.
Build supportive relationships for outstanding work.
Understand the SRA way - professional growth, personal support, and challenging projects.
Our leadership believes that SRA Corps skills and methodologies pave the way for a successful career in cybersecurity.
Investing in You
At SRA, we know that part of choosing a place to work is making sure if it fits with who you are and what you need. We pride ourselves on offering a wide variety of free or low-cost benefits that matter most to our team. Below are just some of the ways we support our teammates.
SRA cares about your WELL-BEING
- Generous medical, dental, and vision benefits at different price points.
- Company-paid disability and life insurance.
- Free patient advocacy service that helps find care providers and resolve insurance queries.
- Free on-site wellness programming covering both emotional and physical wellness.
SRA cares about your FUTURE
- Company 401(k) plan including annual 3% safe harbor contribution.
- Partnership with Citizens Bank for student loan refinancing at preferential rates.
- Partnership with Arblaster Consulting for free financial planning.
SRA cares about your WORK/LIFE HARMONY
- Generous parental leave, sick leave, and vacation policies.
- Option to work remotely or with a flexible schedule when needed.
- Company-paid cell phone with discounted accessories.
- Donations to the charity of your choice up to $1,000.
SRA cares about your WORKPLACE EXPERIENCE
- Robust internal training program, plus Company-paid external training.
- Generous referral bonuses if we hire candidates referred by teammates.
- Casual, community-based office atmosphere.
- Company events.
Join Our Team
View our open job listings below and click to apply.
Apply on Workable HR
To apply for an open position, please use our recruitment portal on Workable HR. Please do NOT submit resumes via email or contact form.