- Assess the risk of an outside threat actor attempting to gain physical access to a facility, building, or data center.
- Understand current physical security processes and procedures and improve upon any weaknesses identified.
- Detailed report including observations, impact and recommendations along with the timeline for attempting to gain physical access to the identified locations.
- Identification of weaknesses in physical security protocols and defenses.
- SRA regularly conducts physical security assessments for Fortune 100 and 500 companies that includes data centers, office, and special purpose buildings
- We perform basic and advanced bypasses such as badge cloning, biometric bypasses, advanced reconnaissance and drone attack simulations.
High Level Activities
- Conduct OSINT activities of the target site, employees, facilities, and related entities to determine potential paths to entry
- Visit site and conduct necessary social engineering ahead of testing day to confirm OSINT and assumptions
- Create execution gameplan(s)
- Confirm “get out of jail” letter and contacts / trusted agents for testing
- Execute gameplan(s) to gain access to the site and facility
- Conduct network reconnaissance activities on the internal network
- Discuss results immediately with designated trusted agents
- Create report outlining the timeline of our activities, including photo and video evidence, impact and recommendations for improvement