- Advisory ICS/OT security program and thought leadership
- Foundational program management
- Business and investment strategies and alignment
- Stakeholder engagement
- Industry best practice and customized framework development based on NIST, ISA/IEC, CISA, CIS and others
- Creation, socialization and adoption
Site Maturity Assessments
- Interview-based assessments against a framework or controls
- Performed per site with optional global reporting
Controls & Remediation
- Control implementation, deployment and remediation of site security gaps
- Control standards development
- Solution health checks, tuning and testing
- ICS/OT security risk management
We have a tailored ICS/OT skills development program for our team. We have ICS/OT security leadership, strategy, framework, standards, architecture, engineering and operations expertise.
Trust and Credibility
We know that credibility with sites is key to establishing successful working relationships and have a proven record of gaining their support of security programs and projects.
Holistic and Embedded
We embed and operate as part of your team and within your environment. This allows us to execute on behalf of internal stakeholders and strategy more effectively.
ISAGCA Founding Member
Security Risk Advisors is a founding member of the ISA Global Cybersecurity Alliance (www.isa.org/isagca). Made up of more than nearly 50 companies representing 33 different industry segments, the ISAGCA works to expand awareness, adoption, and application of the ISA/IEC 62443 series of standards to advance cybersecurity readiness and awareness in manufacturing and critical infrastructure facilities and processes
Let us know if you would like us to provide ICS / OT services for you by completing the contact form.