Business Continuity Planning
We provide a Request for Information (RFI) and review existing documentation. We conduct workshops to ask clarifying questions and develop our understanding of your environment and desired GRC maturity. We discuss GRC program objectives, business alignment, growth needs, challenges, limitations in automation/tools, skills, time and visibility.
Analysis & Development
We draw on our audit, compliance, risk management and automation experience to develop and discuss detailed recommendations for improvement with you. We obtain benchmarks and from leading GRC teams in other organizations (with no confidential or competitive information sharing). We develop observations and recommendations to improve the GRC program’s capacity, resources, skills, structure, growth capability, productivity and tools.
Roadmap & Communication
We develop a Roadmap to organize our already-socialized recommendations, including a prioritized list of initiatives and milestones. We identify project owners, dependencies, resources, complexity, and success criteria. We provide suggested timeframes to complete each milestone based on stakeholder feedback and available resources for implementation.
Areas of Focus
- How the current GRC function defines its role and approach
- Limitations in visibility and scope
- Applicable regulatory standards and the approach to addressing them
- Changes to the regulatory landscape which could affect your ability to respond and comply
- Processes and challenges that may benefit from more automated workflow and reporting
- Known needs and priorities given the company’s growth trajectory
Risk-Based Decision Making
- Manage risk with up-to-date information
- Address changes in the industry or organization
- Streamline and consistently perform activities
- Achieve time and cost savings through automation
- Enable collaboration across stakeholders
- Make use of automation for notifications and actions
Visibility and Metrics
- Use dashboards and tools for insight into operational effectiveness
- Identify trends over periods of time in an organized format